Professional website hosting, design and development (no page limit) — $300.00 – $500.00 (depends on content available or the need for development (writing, design, photo sessions, etc.)
- 1-2 Design/development strategy meetings with you so that we can understand your focus on church events, ministries and other programs you may want to highlight.
- Hosting – We offer a minimal hosting fee of $8.99/mo with this package (this is usually a monthly charge that can range from $15 – $150/month).
- Professional Web Designs – we custom design your site using pictures/logos you supply and depending on your objectives, vision and creativity we will develop a design that is professional and user-friendly.
- Development of the website will include focused content highlighting your church, events, programs, ministries, etc.
- Masthead Banner Design
- RSS Feeds
- Opt-In form/page – do you produce a newsletter, ebooks or print pieces, brochures, bulletins, etc. you would like to share with your congregation? Build your database and email list by having members of your congregation and/or community subscribe.
- Blog – we’ll set up a blog page so that you can network with members of your congregation and the community.
- Digital Media – have videos or photo albums you’d like to include on your website? We can incorporate digital media into your site.
- SEO – Search Engine Optimization – we will include SEO as part of your design package. SEO helps your website to be found on the web and indexed in the major search engines (Google, Yahoo, Alexa, etc.). We add keywords and meta tags to help users find you.
- Social Media – we will develop accounts for both Facebook and Twitter and design your business pages.
- Online Donations/Payments – we can set up your site to accept online donations and/or payments in a variety of ways. (See Online Donations for more information).
- Training – we offer customized training for staff/volunteers in three different modes:
- One-on-one (travel/hotel costs may be incurred)
- Digital (online or CD/DVD)
- Maintenance – once we’ve got the website up and running, we will continue to add, change, delete content as desired.
For a free consultation or more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lisa at 505-715-7845.